Magnified Giving’s Grant Application
THIS GRANT APPLICATION IS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Non-Profit Reps –
Thanks for your interest in applying for a Magnified Giving grant. Once completed, your application will be made available to all Magnified Giving student participants via our online database. Please note that the information you share through your grant application will be viewable to all visitors to our website.
The Process Can Start With You
- Make sure you are on Magnified Giving's Qualified NPO List and that your information is up-to-date. Click HERE to see what we have on file for your organization. If you are not on our Qualified list, you must first register with Magnified Giving in order to complete our Grant Application. Click HERE to become qualified.
- Complete the grant application form below. Once completed, a copy of your grant application will be placed in our Grant Application Database for all Magnified Giving students to view. An indicator will also be placed on our Qualified NPO list so that students know you have completed a Grant Application for the 2019-2020 School Year. Notes: (1) The grant application form must be completed in one sitting. (2) Once completed, your form may take up to 24 hours to be posted to our Grant Application Database.
- A receipt will be sent to you. For your convenience, a copy of your grant application will be sent to the email address you provide on the form below.
- You're good to go! Once posted, your grant application will be visible to the over 4000 Magnified Giving students to learn about your organization. Note: If at any time you need to update your Grant Application, simply reapply and your previous application will be replaced with the new one.
- Video Ads If you would like your non-profit to stand out from the crowd, consider creating or posting a short video advertisement that MG students can view. Click HERE for details.
Are you a Program that is part of a Community Foundation? If you are part of a community Foundation and students are looking to possibly directing their grant to one of your specific funds, please contact us.
The Learning Begins Throughout the year, students will be researching non-profit organizations that interest them, reviewing the Grant Applications we have received, inviting other agencies to complete the grant application, and finally choosing their grant recipient(s). Most grants will be awarded in late April and May 2020, however some may be granted earlier.
The Learning Curve If we have your grant application on file and you happen to receive requests to complete it again, please contact us.
Questions? Contact Program Coordinator Alison Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the 2019 – 2020 Grant Application