|Name of Non-Profit Organization *||Humane Society of Greater Dayton|
|Today’s Date: *||Monday, September 9, 2019|
|EIN / 501(C)(3)Number *||31-0537073|
|What year did your organization receive it’s non-profit status? *||1904|
1661 Nicholas Rd.
Dayton, OH 45417
|County *||Montgomery County|
|Your Name *||Lauren Boone|
|Your Title *||Event & Development Associate|
|Your email address *||email@example.com|
|Your Phone Number||(937) 262-5931|
|Executive Director’s Name *||Courtney Steckel|
|Executive Director’s email address *||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|What is the mission of your organization?||To build a community in which all animals are valued and free from suffering and life is enhanced through relationships with pets.|
|Which social causes (up to 3 choices) does your agency address through its programming? *||
|Any comments about your selections you would like to share with the student philanthropists?||The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is:
* A no-kill animal welfare agency.
* The only agency to care of all types of animals.
* The longest-serving agency helping animals since 1902.
* Solely funded by individuals, corporations and grants and not affiliated with any other local, state or national organizations.
* The only agency with humane agents investigating cruelty and neglect.
|Does your organization have volunteer opportunities available for students? *||Yes, Grades 6 – 12|
|List possible volunteer opportunities -or- a link to where they can be found on the web.||https://hsdayton.org/volunteer/|
|Volunteer coordinator||Jodi Rettig|
|Volunteer coordinator’s email email@example.com|
|Volunteer coordinator’s phone number||(937) 902-2665|